Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Isoka.

Isoka, who was in the last chapter of my book, is a ten year old girl who lives on the skirts of Clyde Woods in Libertad. Keep reading this post and you'll get a bit of an idea of what's going to be going on in the book. Also I know what chapter two will be called: Friends and Enemies. Now I have to tell you about Isoka.
Isoka has a brother named Robin(or Bogdan, I don't know yet) and she also has a pet cat named Midnight. She is saved but her brother is not. When I first wrote about Isoka I based her dress on my dream dress, dark-green muslin with gold embroidered designs on the stomacher, but changed it to fit with her forest girl personality(also in my draft she had a pet wolf). I based a lot of my characters names on their personalities or where they show up in the book, Isoka's name means "Gift of God" and Isolina's means "Woman Warrior".
Bye,
Hannah

1 comment:

Erika Nigro said...

Hey whats going on?Oh this is Erika
From theNoelles. With love.
erika

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Make your own Countdown Clocks