Monday, November 30, 2009

I think I know what I'm calling the book,The Libertad Chronicles. I have to think about posting it on blogger because someone might steal it, So I might just give you a little of the book to read. I will probably post some drafts of the story and you guys can tell me if they need any work. This is what my book will be about: This is a tale of Libertad, Of Knights in shining armor, Bold Princesses, Adventure, Secrets, Danger waiting around every corner. Are you brave enough to lift the covers of this book and journey into this land? If so come with me as we hear about marvelous feats and daring quests. This is a completely different world, a different time and place ... So do not expect anything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Make your own Countdown Clocks