Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I was tagged!

1. Do you like chocolate?
Of-course!

2. Can you climb trees?
Yes, I love to!

3. What continent would you like to visit?
Asia.

4. What Chinese year were you born?
I stay away from horoscopes.

5. Are you a terrible artist?
No.

6. List three movies you can't stand?
Happy Feet.... that's all I can think of.

7. Do you like to get up early or sleep late?
Depends.

8. What are some of your favorite books?
The Circle Trilogy, The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood, The Prydain Chronicles, The Chronicles of Narnia, Left Behind:The Kids, Darien's Rise, The Bible, Tale of Time City, The Seven sleeper series, and the list goes on and on

9. Have you ever seen the star wars movies?
No.

10. List three of your favorite star wars characters;
I don't watch Star Wars.

11. Do you like to play or listen to music?
Yes!

12. Are you big into sports?
Yes, as long as it's not football and I'm not that great at baseball either.

Do you read a lot?
See question 8.

Have you ever had a caption contest on your blog?
No, I've never heard of it.

Do you sing a lot?
Yes, I'm starting up a Christian girl band.
I tag:
Quinlyn@ quinny&co
Rachel@ realrachel
Tsavah@ tsavah&hersister
Miss M.@ justaminute
and anyone else who wants to do this!

2 comments:

Quinlyn said...

Thanks for tagging me!! :D I will do it ASAP!

Erika Nigro said...

Wow thats a long post. I do most of those thing. I love soccer. We play every Friday. But sometimes we don't
play when it rains. I love to do Art.
If you go to my blog I have a post about Art.I don't read a lot, but My sister Sarah does. She has her own blog to. She just got it. It's on my blog. Anna has her own Blog, She just got it. It's on my blog too.. Will I love your post.

Erika

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Make your own Countdown Clocks