Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hi Everyone!
Date: Wednesday, May 5.
Starting time: 8:27

Mood: Happy!

Outside my window: A tree, a basket ball hoop, A Tyrannosaurus Rex, A car...
I was just in: The family room.
I'm thinking: About how I can't find The Dark hills Divide and how I really wanna finish it.
I'm reading: Moss
flower.
I'm listening to: Hype man(tru dog '07)- Toby Mac
I'm wearing: A T-shirt,some capris...
I am also doing: Nothing...
Yesterday, I: Can't remember...
I'm excited for: Tomorrow!
I'm sad because: I'm not sad.
I'm hungry for: cookies!JK!
The song stuck inside my head is: Nothing..

I want: Nothing right now..
I love: Dancing and goofing out.
This week, my goal is: Nothing..
Ending time: 8:37

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Make your own Countdown Clocks