Friday, December 18, 2009

HDFS

Hi everyone!
First I want to thank you all for your encouraging comments about my book. I never have to put comment moderation on my blog or delete any comments! No one ever uses bad language on my blog so thanks everyone!
Also I've decided to do a contest sort of like AGMA. To enter all you have to do is leave a comment ON THIS POST, dress up your doll(not everyone has an American Girl so just pick any doll) and take a picture of her/him on your blog and title the post HDFS entry. Then I'll put a link to that post on my blog and a poll for people to vote on. Play fair! Only one vote per person! But you can do as many entries as you like(as long as they're different)! This month's theme is Sleepover or Christmas you can pick!
Hannah
P.S. You can do more than one doll in a picture. You can also put it in video form if you'd like!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Make your own Countdown Clocks