Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hosting trip

Hi everyone!
I got some great news! I forgot to post about this on my blog before this but.... Two more days until the Ukrainians are here! Okay let me explain,My brothers are adopted from Ukraine(they've been with us for almost two years) so Dad felt called to do a hosting trip to Ukraine! The vice governor almost wouldn't sign her name! A lot of people in our church prayed that she would have compassion, it was really sad for my dad when she wouldn't sign because he had put so much into this project. But she signed! All the kids are coming down! Please pray for the mission trip. There will be thirteen kids with one adult spending the night in New York city.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Make your own Countdown Clocks